It’s hoodie wearin, leaf changin, soon to be trick or treatin time. Yes, fall. It’ll be getting cooler soon and time for jeans and snuggly sweaters and everything pumpkin! I love this time of year. Summer is my fave, but fall is a close second. Cool, crisp days. I’ve been doing a list of happys for the different seasons and here is Autumn!
- Warm clothes- I love jeans and hoodies and sweaters. I love when it’s cool enough for sweaters and jackets. (But NOT cold enough for big coats!)
- Leaves changing
- Corn mazes
- Pumpkin picking and painting or carving
- Hay rides
- Soccer- Love watching my kiddos play!
- Tv!- Tv shows start anew
- September- School is in full swing!
- October- It’s my little guy’s birthday month!
- Halloween/Trick or treat- Costumes and candy. Need I say more?
- November- Thanksgiving aaaaand MY birthday month!
- Thanksgiving- Turkey and lots of food and family gathering at our house. And the thanksgiving song by Adam Sandler. The best.
- Pumpkin pie. Yum!
Oh Fall. Autumn. Whatever you want to call it. It’s a nice, cool, slow feeling season. (Although, here in PA, it’s still HOT right now!! Hoping it cools down soon!) Makes me want to stop and smell the pumpkin pie. Wait!!! I forgot pumpkin pie on the list…updating! Ok, anyway… I like trying to think of little things that make me happy, because life gets crazy and we tend to forget about looking at the leaves changing or the simple things like trick or treating. So, tonight , if you can, go outside and look around and enjoy some Autumn Happys!! Or ANY Happys! Enjoy. Life.
*This post may contain affiliate links or ads (that I placed myself) which means I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!) for products purchased, so I can keep this little blog rollin and maybe buy momma some new chucks. Please read Disclosure Page for more info.**
Click below for some fun fall shopping!!!
Do you have some Autumn happys to add? Let me know in the comments! I’d love to hear other happys!!
Until next time…..