Weird, random facts about me…
**This post may contain affiliate links or ads (that I placed myself) which means I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!) for products purchased, so I can keep this little blog rollin and maybe buy momma some new chucks. Please read Disclosure Page for more info.**
Weird, random facts about me…cuz, ya know, I’m weird. And I hope you are, too.
Here are some things you may or may not know about me. Try not to laugh at me too much. But if you do? Awesome. Because laughter is good for the soul. So, while I’m over here crying because you’re laughing at me, read on and enjoy….
- I hate belly buttons. I don’t know why, but EW!!
- I love potatoes. Mashed, french fries, baked whatev. Mmm. Mmm. Good!
- I must scrub my kitchen sink before I do dishes. Every. Time. (I don’t know, maybe that’s normal? Because I’m TOTES normal!)
- I am short. 5 foot to be exact. (my husband says 4’ 11”, but I ignore him.)
- I love TV.
- I hate exercise. (Thank god for decent metabolism, but after kids, mom bod over here!)
- I’m addicted to Facebook.
- I wear slippers in my house all year long. (I have my winter and summer slippers). What? I like my feet covered!
- I make lots of paper piles in my kitchen because I have no idea where to put this crap. *My hubs loves this.* (enter sarcasm on that last sentence).
- I love my red mini van. It totally rocks and I don’t care if I look like a soccer mom. Because guess what, I AM!
- Coffee is good. And I like big cups and I can not lie! (you know you sang that, so did I).
- I like to write. I don’t mean stories or anything. I just mean write, with a pen. A blue ink pen. Whether it’s a to do list, or a note or school paperwork…Let me write it!
- I despise housework. It sucks. It needs done ALL. THE. TIME.
- I like to look at organized stuff (Hello Pinterest!) But am not organized in my own home. (see paper piles comment above).
- I love to read. Even if the book sucks, I will probably finish it because I’m already vested!
- I procrastinate.
- I love daisies.
- I love my dog. She’s like one of my kids.
- I think I’m shy, but people tell me I’m not…so I have no idea.
- I thought this would be hard, but it’s actually kinda fun.
- I love tablets and pens.
- I love music. Anything from oldies (Beatles, CCR) to today (Rhianna, Pink), The Piano Guys…the list goes on and on (and on & on…Eryka Badu). Love it.
- Fave color blue. Mostly sky blue, but any blue really…. Gray is a close second.
- My husband and I have a bet going for about 3 years now. He can’t drink alcohol and I can’t drink soda. (I drank ALOT of coke). Neither one of us will cave because we don’t want to lose. And there is no prize….
- I make my bed every morning.
- This blog makes me nervous (please like it!).
OK, I think that’s good for now. I’m sure I’ll do another post like this in the future to add on more crazy, I mean awesome facts about me.
Did you enjoy this? Is there anything that surprised you? I challenge you to try it. Write some things about yourself. Try to be silly and honest. Share in the comments, or on my social media if you follow, a couple of facts about yourself.
Until next time…